60 Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Champ

I found this in the woods and bought it. It appears to have a different front suspention. Maybe by enlarging the photo and lightening it someone can identify it. The steering column also has been changed.
    Allen

[img)http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/satdoc/60ChampPU.jpg[/img]

quote:Originally posted by satdoc2

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I booked transport with PEG Trucking for this Champ on wednesday afternoon. The transport truck picked it up this morning (sat.) I have used PEG Trucking several times since JP referred me to them. JJ is very helpful and gives the Stude discount.
        Allen

Comment

I booked transport with PEG Trucking for this Champ on wednesday afternoon. The transport truck picked it up this morning (sat.) I have used PEG Trucking several times since JP referred me to them. JJ is very helpful and gives the Stude discount.
          Allen

Comment

I found this in the woods and bought it. It appears to have a different front suspention.
            Be interesting to see what kind of front end you have there.[?]

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar
            3E-6/7-122
            </h5>
            Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander

Comment

I found this in the woods and bought it. It appears to have a different front suspention.
              Be interesting to see what kind of front end you have there.[?]

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar
              3E-6/7-122
              </h5>
              Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander

Comment

Looks like a Chevy upper a-frame.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Looks like a Chevy upper a-frame.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                  X