Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedometer light bulb wiring 'harness' for a 1951, 2R5... is there such a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo / Tach / Gauges: Speedometer light bulb wiring 'harness' for a 1951, 2R5... is there such a thing?

Hi Guys,

Is there a speedometer light bulb wiring 'harness' for a 1951, 2R5 pickup? There are three bulbs and wires going into the speedometer.

Thanks for your replies,

Mark in Ohio

2nd time around: the wires necessary for complete install are likely to be had/found in a new reproduction wiring harness. There are several vendors for that. If you don't want to pay the big bucks, you can easily make your own with the help of a wiring diagram found in the shop manual which you should have for you and your mechanic to answer this and other questions concerns on your truck.

I replaced my bulb circuit(s) with 12 volt wires and bulb holders from a later Lark. All you need to do is wire them correctly through the headlight switch....

Comment

Thanks Jack B, and sorrt I missed it first time around. I see where you replied last week. I called Studebaker Internationl but they don't stock it. As suggested, I'll try another vendor.

If anyone knows of a vendor that has one for sure, please let me know.

Studebaker part number is Speedometer Wiring Harness #677364

Thanks again,

Mark in Ohio

Comment

I believe Lark Works can make partial harnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
          I believe Lark Works can make partial harnesses.
          Thanks Tim and everyone else. I just ordered the wiring harness from Lark Works and I look forward to getting it soon.

Thanks again,

Mark in Ohio

Comment

Just the piece you need or a whole harness?

Comment

Working...
            X