Try to contact Don Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to contact Don Simmons

Does anybody know if Don Simmons is closed for a break, or winter? Been trying to contact him about ordering some exhaust systems but just getting his answering machine.
    Thanks in advance.
    Brian Greenall
    Melbourne, OZ
    sigpic

I bought a system from him a few months ago.I agree he is hard to get a hold of.Keep trying is all I can tell you,as he insists on not using email.

Comment

Realize as well Melbourne is 16 hours ahead of Ingersoll, Ontario. Don's business hours on Melbourne time would be 1am-12noon, Tuesday-Saturday.
      Best try and call him Tue-Sat after you get up but before lunch.

You could also resort to good old fashioned snail mail, as some phone plans still have exorbitant foreign rates. His address is 118 Culloden Rd., Ingersoll, Ontario Canada N5C 3R1
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Brian
        I believe Don works full time, part time at a restoration shop. At least that is what he was doing the last time I talked to him. you might try contacting him in the evening his time.
        Jerry Kurtz

Comment

You have to call and leave a message to call you back. He works on more than just Studebakers is a fairly busy guy..
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, got hold of Don today and placed an order for two systems.
            Brian Greenall
            Melbourne, OZ
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X