Looking for a 1959 Lark Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 1959 Lark Clock

Hello, I am looking for a 1959 Lark clock for my dad. I am sure they are rare as........ but I am still seeking any information on one that someone would be interested in selling.

Thank you
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

I know it is rude, but I am sorry...the only thing that comes to mind is "keep looking"! LOL!!

Those are RARER than hens teeth! I have seen hundreds of Studes, owned over a Hundred, have over 40 now and I have seen lots of '61,'62,'63,'64,'65 Lark Types with clocks, but never a '59 or '60, except in pictures and brochures etc. [V]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I know it is rude, but I am sorry...the only thing that comes to mind is "keep looking"! LOL!!

Those are RARER than hens teeth! I have seen hundreds of Studes, owned over a Hundred, have over 40 now and I have seen lots of '61,'62,'63,'64,'65 Lark Types with clocks, but never a '59 or '60, except in pictures and brochures etc. [V]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I'll check the 59 I have in the barn tomorrow
        sals54

Comment

I'll check the 59 I have in the barn tomorrow
          sals54

Comment

a 60 just sold on e-bay yesterday for $94.50.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
            Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

a 60 just sold on e-bay yesterday for $94.50.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
              Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I know of a whole junk lark for $300 or $400 that has a perfect original 59 clock in it. Email me off forum if you want the guys contact info.

Comment

I know of a whole junk lark for $300 or $400 that has a perfect original 59 clock in it. Email me off forum if you want the guys contact info.

Comment

I checked on the 59 Lark in the barn and it does not have a clock. The only option this car had was the heater, and it looked like the type which was an afterthought anyway. Perhaps its a dealer installed item? I imagine clocks, which were a $15.75 add on, was considered a bit pricey for a car which retailed at about $1700.
                    sals54

Comment

I checked on the 59 Lark in the barn and it does not have a clock. The only option this car had was the heater, and it looked like the type which was an afterthought anyway. Perhaps its a dealer installed item? I imagine clocks, which were a $15.75 add on, was considered a bit pricey for a car which retailed at about $1700.
                      sals54

Comment

If you don't find one on that $400 car, email me. I know a great connection and he just had one and sold it. He fixes them first and buys them in lots from junk yards all over the U.S. I own a perfect working '60 and have a picture of that '59 if you'd like to see it. While the '59 and the '60 accessory booklets have the same picture, the '59 and '60's are very different in center color and dial hands. The stamp on the back is the key. Yours will start around Aug. 58 through the year for a '59. If you aren't picky and just want a clock, I think the Stude Borg clocks were all the same size up to '62 from 1956 and just changed colors.
                        quote:Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr

Hello, I am looking for a 1959 Lark clock for my dad. I am sure they are rare as........ but I am still seeking any information on one that someone would be interested in selling.

Thank you

Comment

If you don't find one on that $400 car, email me. I know a great connection and he just had one and sold it. He fixes them first and buys them in lots from junk yards all over the U.S. I own a perfect working '60 and have a picture of that '59 if you'd like to see it. While the '59 and the '60 accessory booklets have the same picture, the '59 and '60's are very different in center color and dial hands. The stamp on the back is the key. Yours will start around Aug. 58 through the year for a '59. If you aren't picky and just want a clock, I think the Stude Borg clocks were all the same size up to '62 from 1956 and just changed colors.
                          quote:Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr

Thank you

Comment

Barn Lark,
                            I am so very envious of your Lark Convert. I sold mine years ago to finance an R2 4 speed Avanti project. Now the Avanti is long gone and I have missed that Lark more than I've missed any other car I've owned. And I've owned hundreds of cars. Dang that Lark of yours looks like how I would have done mine. Very nice. If you have a mind to sell..........
                            sals54

Comment

Barn Lark,
                              I am so very envious of your Lark Convert. I sold mine years ago to finance an R2 4 speed Avanti project. Now the Avanti is long gone and I have missed that Lark more than I've missed any other car I've owned. And I've owned hundreds of cars. Dang that Lark of yours looks like how I would have done mine. Very nice. If you have a mind to sell..........
                              sals54

Comment

Working...
                              X