Shocks-'62 GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks-'62 GT Hawk

I know it's been posted to use '65 Buick Riviera front shocks and modify the lower mounts-that's OK.
    I'm trying to equip my friend's with Bilsteins all around and was wondering if anyone has a decent crossover part number or application which can be modified for the rears?
    My pal is getting impatient and I haven't heard back from Dave if the Koni order is still happening. If that was the case I'd give him mine and simply reorder.

Any info leading to the rear application (modified) is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Bill

PS: As I'm trying to extract the very best handling from his HAWK, I do not wish to entertain any of the other available brands.

Sorry to bump this thread again, but surely (I know don't call me Shirley!) someone must have a part number or other vehicular application they used for the rear shocks for a '62 Hawk. I am trying to put a performance package together for a friend and I am held up for the rears.
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Even shock specs indicating collapsed/extended, mounting arrangement top & bottom(eg: pin/sleeve etc.) would be a help. Thanks in advance.
    Cheers, Bill

Comment

Comment

Chris,
        Thank you, Thank You, Thank you!!
        Exactly what I needed. (This should probably teach me that no good deed shall ever go unpunished!) But I'm probably a slow learner.
        Looks like you endured the worst of the cold spell, so hang in there.
        Cheers,
        Bill

Comment

Working...
        X