Studebaker Intl Revising Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Intl Revising Website

I just went to the Studebaker Intl. website and it says the product area is under reconstruction. It is about time. Their site was the worst of all the Stude vendor websites. S. Allen's was the best for searching for products and even SASCO had search and online order capability. Hope this brings them into the 21st Century.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Thank God. I had the worst time on Stude Int. I could not find the part that I was looking for on their web site.

Comment

Thank God. I had the worst time on Stude Int. I could not find the part that I was looking for on their web site.

Comment

Feedback: Ed & Co. - Glad to hear you are making renovations to your website - anything online information that is easily searchable (something computers do really well! ) will make finding the rights "bits" that much easier. Kudos! [^]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar
        3E-6/7-122
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Feedback: Ed & Co. - Glad to hear you are making renovations to your website - anything online information that is easily searchable (something computers do really well! ) will make finding the rights "bits" that much easier. Kudos! [^]

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar
          3E-6/7-122
          </h5>
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

It's nice that Stude Int'l is revising their website, but I still prefer to use their catalog.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

It's nice that Stude Int'l is revising their website, but I still prefer to use their catalog.
              Rog

Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Hello Dan, I am looking for 1951 1954 Motor MOunt brackets that attach to the frame. If you could keep your eyes open, I would appreciate it. It never hurts to ask.

Comment

Hello Dan, I am looking for 1951 1954 Motor MOunt brackets that attach to the frame. If you could keep your eyes open, I would appreciate it. It never hurts to ask.

Comment

I still prefer the paper catalog also. Of course a good online catalog store has the advantage of instant updates. I like having that SI catalog right there on the coffee table, so when I'm watching the boobtube I can do instantaneous research, and I do it alot. The SI catalog is pretty decent.

Dean Croft
                    Roseburg,OR

CLEM
                    Dean

CLEM

Comment

I still prefer the paper catalog also. Of course a good online catalog store has the advantage of instant updates. I like having that SI catalog right there on the coffee table, so when I'm watching the boobtube I can do instantaneous research, and I do it alot. The SI catalog is pretty decent.

Dean Croft
                      Roseburg,OR

CLEM
                      Dean

CLEM

Comment

Her's my vote for paper too! So nice to have a catalogue to carry out to the garage for reference.[same with shop manuals of course]

Oglesby,Il
                        61Hawk "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
                        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Her's my vote for paper too! So nice to have a catalogue to carry out to the garage for reference.[same with shop manuals of course]

Oglesby,Il
                          61Hawk "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
                          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I like having both. My work puts me in front of the computer, so on-line browsing/ordering is incredibly convenient. Just think, you are out in the garage late, you find out you need a part, come inside and order it. I like the paper one as well, great to browse, bookmark, plan purchase, etc.

Comment

I like having both. My work puts me in front of the computer, so on-line browsing/ordering is incredibly convenient. Just think, you are out in the garage late, you find out you need a part, come inside and order it. I like the paper one as well, great to browse, bookmark, plan purchase, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X