Lark Front Seat Measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Front Seat Measurement

If someone with a 62 or 63 Lark with bucket seats with console take the measurements from door to door. I am getting excited now. My front seats are toast. I can make new mounts and brackets.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Being the seats are out of my '63, it wouldn't be a problem. Inside of door to inside of door? If you want the side of the seat to the door, would a '65 Daytona two door with buckets work?

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Being the seats are out of my '63, it wouldn't be a problem. Inside of door to inside of door? If you want the side of the seat to the door, would a '65 Daytona two door with buckets work?

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

It should if it had a console. They should be the same width. I think I would like a console. This going to be our everyday car. We have driven the 51 for 25 years and it needs a lot of work and a rest. Thanks
        quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
        '59 Scotsman
        '63 Daytona
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

It should if it had a console. They should be the same width. I think I would like a console. This going to be our everyday car. We have driven the 51 for 25 years and it needs a lot of work and a rest. Thanks
          quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I'll get the measurements from the '65 tomorrow. Factory bucket seats with console, and it's all still in place.

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I'll get the measurements from the '65 tomorrow. Factory bucket seats with console, and it's all still in place.

Matthew Burnette
              '59 Scotsman
              '63 Daytona
              Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Went by the shop and measured the '65's seats. It's a Daytona two door, bucket seats with console. From the top of the driver's door panel to the top of the pass. side door panel is 55". From the outer edge of the driver's seat bottom to the outer edge of the pass. side seat bottom is 50". I looked at the '56 two door sedan, and I can't see any reason why the buckets wouldn't work, provided you had the right console mount. Such as a '62 Lark. (Like Stephen said).

Matthew Burnette
                '59 Scotsman
                '63 Daytona
                Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Went by the shop and measured the '65's seats. It's a Daytona two door, bucket seats with console. From the top of the driver's door panel to the top of the pass. side door panel is 55". From the outer edge of the driver's seat bottom to the outer edge of the pass. side seat bottom is 50". I looked at the '56 two door sedan, and I can't see any reason why the buckets wouldn't work, provided you had the right console mount. Such as a '62 Lark. (Like Stephen said).

Matthew Burnette
                  '59 Scotsman
                  '63 Daytona
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Thanks I will put it on my list of stuff to find. Hopefully I will complete my list in South Bend in May.

Comment

Thanks I will put it on my list of stuff to find. Hopefully I will complete my list in South Bend in May.

Comment

Working...
                      X