Indiana drivers can embrace the past with Studebaker plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana drivers can embrace the past with Studebaker plate

I probably missed it, but I didn't see where this had been posted. Edit; see it now.

https://www.wane.com/top-stories/indiana-drivers-can-embrace-the-past-with-studebaker-plate/1668542348?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Last edited by bumpkinvilledano; 12-20-2018, 02:01 PM.
    Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Yep! I'll be getting at least one when it's time to renew my plates, which is in August. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

YEP, I'd a bet Money on THAT one!

As soon as I saw yesterday's Post about these coming available in Indiana, my First thought was, I wonder how long it will take before Bob gets his!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Illinois did a State Fair plate a few years ago and made it available to buy one for display. I wish Indiana would make these plates available for out of state purchase.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Some states allow old or classic cars to use any year or state plate, maybe Indiana will sell them to out of state users.

Comment

Working...
          X