Need to find more 1936 truck or Cab forward parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find more 1936 truck or Cab forward parts

I own 2 pieces of coe's. I am casting my radiator cap since I haven't been able to buy one. I bought a 1936 truck to rob parts off of and I still am looking for reasonabily priced parts to finish the one I am working on.
    Does anyone know of any more parts or parts trucks. I would consider another 36 truck. The doors are the same except for the fender curve cutout.
    I think the oregon truck mentioned previously on the forum was way over priced.
    Last item: Does anyone know where to get the grill material from. I am thinking I will only be able to cut out parts on my cnc plasma ( 12 gage thickness, since I haven't found a source for the thin material that is rounded on one side.

Have you contacted Jerry Kurtz?
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Have you contacted Jerry Kurtz?
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Jerry had some stuff but I can't afford his prices. For 2 doors I can buy a whole parts truck. His stuff may be real good but I need less costly parts.

Comment

Jerry had some stuff but I can't afford his prices. For 2 doors I can buy a whole parts truck. His stuff may be real good but I need less costly parts.

Comment

If you can send me some pics and dimension I may be able to help with the grill and doors.

leroy

Comment

If you can send me some pics and dimension I may be able to help with the grill and doors.

leroy

Comment

I used to know of a 36 truck near me here in No. CA. I will get down there in the next week or two and see if its still there. I will post the answer here.
                sals54

Comment

I used to know of a 36 truck near me here in No. CA. I will get down there in the next week or two and see if its still there. I will post the answer here.
                  sals54

Comment

quote:Originally posted by super1hawk

I own 2 pieces of coe's. I am casting my radiator cap since I haven't been able to buy one. I bought a 1936 truck to rob parts off of and I still am looking for reasonabily priced parts to finish the one I am working on.
                    Does anyone know of any more parts or parts trucks. I would consider another 36 truck. The doors are the same except for the fender curve cutout.
                    Last item: Does anyone know where to get the grill material from. I am thinking I will only be able to cut out parts on my cnc plasma ( 12 gage thickness, since I haven't found a source for the thin material that is rounded on one side.
                    Try John Caskey in Omaha.

Lark Parker
                    If at first you don't succeed -- you will get a lot of advice.
                    sigpic
                    Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by super1hawk

Try John Caskey in Omaha.

Lark Parker
                      If at first you don't succeed -- you will get a lot of advice.
                      sigpic
                      Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Hey super1hawk. That truck I was telling you about in Kentucky. Turns out that it's a Dodge COE. I talked to a guy in Missouri that bought it. I'll tell you the rest of the story next weekend at Shelbyville.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                        As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Hey super1hawk. That truck I was telling you about in Kentucky. Turns out that it's a Dodge COE. I talked to a guy in Missouri that bought it. I'll tell you the rest of the story next weekend at Shelbyville.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                          As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Thanks for the news even if it is bad. It would have been worse news if it were a stude coe.
                            Thanks. Yall come to the studebaker meet in Shelbyville Tennessee March 8 for our show. We always hav all cars inside if you want in, or outside if you want. I will be there with parts also. Anyone with special needs for parts let me know asap so I can have them at the show.

Comment

Thanks for the news even if it is bad. It would have been worse news if it were a stude coe.
                              Thanks. Yall come to the studebaker meet in Shelbyville Tennessee March 8 for our show. We always hav all cars inside if you want in, or outside if you want. I will be there with parts also. Anyone with special needs for parts let me know asap so I can have them at the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X