PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Studebaker

drrotor
11-09-2018, 01:00 PM
I’ve been trying to reach Southeast Studebaker for several days and the phone just rings and rings. Anyone know what’s up? I find it odd for a business not to have voicemail.

jclary
11-09-2018, 01:11 PM
What is the name of the person you are trying to reach? Do they have a website?

StudeRich
11-09-2018, 02:44 PM
That would be Rene Harger the Upholstery Guy. The Harger's have a Website, Phone Number AND an email in Turning Wheels. :rolleyes:

drrotor
11-09-2018, 10:35 PM
That would be Rene Harger the Upholstery Guy. The Harger's have a Website, Phone Number AND an email in Turning Wheels. :rolleyes:

Well yes we know who we are trying to call, and got his phone number off of his website. I have ordered and installed 2 of his excellent quality interiors already. My question is whether anyone knows if his phone is currently inoperative? Is he on vacation? Why wouldn't his phone have a message, or a means to leave one? Any other reason with today's available technology why a business would have a phone that rings and rings with no pick-up?

abkco
11-09-2018, 11:24 PM
I spoke to him yesterday. Everything is fine with him. He does not answer the phone after working hours or during lunch. Not sure if you called during those times. He did say he was going out of town this weekend.

jimmijim8
11-10-2018, 06:22 AM
I think we should start an investigation. jimmijim

Jeffry Cassel
11-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Maybe Robert Muller could look into it. He is good with non-issues.!! Call during work day but not over lunch hour CST. He is quite accessible.

Scott
11-10-2018, 10:02 AM
It should be possible to have a voicemail greeting telling customers his hours, etc. and when he'll answer the phone or return messages. I mean if I owned the business that's what I would do. Communication is KEY!!
I spoke to him yesterday. Everything is fine with him. He does not answer the phone after working hours or during lunch. Not sure if you called during those times. He did say he was going out of town this weekend.

Dwight FitzSimons
11-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Maybe Robert Muller could look into it. He is good with non-issues.!!

No politics on the SDC Forum!
-Dwight

rkapteyn
11-10-2018, 05:48 PM
I did not know that my friend Robert Muller was in politics.

Jerry Forrester
11-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Rene is in Perry, Ga. this weekend at the swap meet. I don't know when he'll be back home. Probably Monday.

Lou Van Anne
11-10-2018, 07:06 PM
In case you haven't herd:.....he does excellent work.....been more than satisfied every time!

Bish
11-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Maybe Robert Muller could look into it. He is good with non-issues.!! Call during work day but not over lunch hour CST. He is quite accessible.

Political jabs just start trouble and have nothing to do with Studebakers. Please keep them to yourself

Lou Van Anne
11-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Yup...I agree!
Political jabs just start trouble and have nothing to do with Studebakers. Please keep them to yourself

vetteson
11-13-2018, 12:35 PM
And it's Mueller, not Muller.