Holley declares bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley declares bankruptcy

I know this is a little off topic but some do use some Holley equipment. Has anyone else heard anything about this or is it a fake?

Ted

Ted,

It looks to be true as it is plastered all over the internet including a television station in Bowling Green where they are located. If I was at work I could log on to the Bankruptcy Court website to confirm it. It appears they will continue to operate as it is a Chapter 11 filing.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Ted,

It looks to be true as it is plastered all over the internet including a television station in Bowling Green where they are located. If I was at work I could log on to the Bankruptcy Court website to confirm it. It appears they will continue to operate as it is a Chapter 11 filing.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Just a re-org deal.
        Looks like they couldn't re-re-restucture their debt.
        Jeff[8D]
        Some more info is up at Sonny's Racing Studebakers website:
        http://racingstudebakers.com/stl-web...pic.php?t=1270

quote:Originally posted by Chicken Hawk

I know this is a little off topic but some do use some Holley equipment. Has anyone else heard anything about this or is it a fake?
        Ted
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Just a re-org deal.
          Looks like they couldn't re-re-restucture their debt.
          Jeff[8D]
          Some more info is up at Sonny's Racing Studebakers website:
          http://racingstudebakers.com/stl-web...pic.php?t=1270

quote:Originally posted by Chicken Hawk

Ted
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Don't panic, guys. Holley is not going away, but they have hit a rough patch. It's been big news here in KY, but the whole deal stems from all of the acquisitions they made in the late '90s and early years of this decade.

As my late grandfather would say, "They got too big for their britches faster than Momma could make new 'uns." I reckon a good many more companies like Holley will be doing this sooner or later. Probably sooner.

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

Don't panic, guys. Holley is not going away, but they have hit a rough patch. It's been big news here in KY, but the whole deal stems from all of the acquisitions they made in the late '90s and early years of this decade.

As my late grandfather would say, "They got too big for their britches faster than Momma could make new 'uns." I reckon a good many more companies like Holley will be doing this sooner or later. Probably sooner.

Comment

Working...
              X