NEW "Get Members, Get Months" promo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW "Get Members, Get Months" promo!

Attention current SDC members. The SDC has always been appreciative of its members who put forth the effort to bring new folks into the club. Starting right now, SDC wants to reward you for that continuing effort. This membership recruiting promotion is simple. For each new member you get signed up your own SDC membership will be extended one month. As the ad below indicates, when you get a new member (or a former member who has not been in the club for at least 3 years) to join with a full membership (with Turning Wheels) just have them give Cornerstone Registration YOUR NAME AND/OR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER to get another month added to your membership. Thanks in advance. Go get-em!

Get Member by Robert Shaw, on Flickr
    Last edited by BShaw; 10-25-2018, 11:14 AM.
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

I wonder if any of my high school pals would be interested. There are a few car enthusiasts present. On another note, perhaps our slogan could be "Studes before prudes!"
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

This is a nice gesture, and I appreciate it. Thanks to whomever thought of it and those in leadership who promoted it.
      Mike Davis
      1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Since I am a Life Member, I really like the idea of getting extra months added on .
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Mike, it was the SDC's Marketing Committee Chaired by Tom Curtis and Co-Chaired by Bob Shaw. It was then approved by the entire Board. The ad was developed by Bob Shaw and soon will aoorear in Turning Wheels.
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
            Mike, it was the SDC's Marketing Committee Chaired by Tom Curtis and Co-Chaired by Bob Shaw. It was then approved by the entire Board. The ad was developed by Bob Shaw and soon will aoorear in Turning Wheels.
            Thanks for filling in the details for me, Don. And Gary will now be on a quest for immortality!
            Mike Davis
            1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Awesome promotion, Bob!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I have sent this out to my entire distribution list as a jpg. A great promotion. Something that should also be promoted is that new members also get a reduced rate for their first year.

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
                studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
                  Awesome promotion, Bob!
                  I signed on for a subscription to be sent to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC. Looking forward tp See president Trump's name included in the new members list. I'm lobbying for the old car hobby. Please no smart arse remarks. PS I hope this post doesn't smoke anybody out. cheers jimmijim Can't wait, free monthly mag.
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
                  X