gt right floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gt right floor

Had some time while putting rocker panels on a jeep the last couple days to finish up the 62 Gt floors. Not as nice as the classic panels but I did as I did the LT side with some angle iron under the floor edge and behind the rocker inside the rocker box for strength. You can't see it once the rockers on. I will clean out the inside good and undercoat the whole floor. Should look almost as good as the classic panels after the insulation and carpet is down. I need to get the body shell done and up into epoxy this week because I have a 66 4 dr stude to paint complete and need the stall for that so this has to go outside under a car cover for a few weeks. last picture is what I started with. All that was there was the angle for the rocker with some roofing flashing screwed to it.
    Attached Files

Does the 1966 Stude belong to a forum member by chance?
    Sorry you were not at the club meeting recently. Perhaps we will meet up at the Christmas get together. I better get something done on a Studebaker so that I have something to talk about!
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent yes it does. Will be posting some pictures I'm sure. was busy that Sunday so missed the meeting.

Comment

Got the floor all undercoated so it can dry good while the car is outside. Will get a layer of dyna mat or something close before the carpet goes down. Going to carpet the trunk floor also. Just a little work to do on the right rocker panel and sand it good and epoxy everything one more time. This way if it sat outside for a year it would still be fine.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X