Ok...I'm guilty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...I'm guilty...

Yes, I watch the Discovery Show, Vegas Rat Rods. One of the few automotive shows without too much drama, dumb sometimes, but no bad mouthing, throwing things, etc.
    Anyway, they show a 64/65ish Daytona that they built, in their current commercials.

Does anyone know if this was a past build, (that I missed) or an up coming show ?

Mike

I have seen that ad as well. Like you, I have wondered about the details on this car.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I've seen that commercial too. But, I have not seen any build (that I recall) that involves anything but what I call the usual ordinary kinds of cars. I'm surprised at the title you chose for this thread. Be careful with that. These days, someone might attach some kind of accusation to that confession and then you're really in trouble.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John -

Hmm, yea, you're right.
        Times have changed haven't they !
        Thanks

Mike

Comment

It was mentioned here before but without much response. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...Vegas-Rat-Rods

I think it's a '62 it's in the background of some video clips but I couldn't get my computer to play it online.

I still haven't found what episode it was in.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 10-11-2018, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X