Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to find a plug wire loom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to find a plug wire loom...

The bracket holds the plug wires between the distributor and the plugs and is part number: 675098(I think). It will go on my '53 champion coupe(6 cylinder). Anyone around Sacramento, CA. have one of these? Also, could anyone send me a photo of the original battery box for this car? Mine has a homebuilt one and I'd like to clean this up.

Steve says: Thanks!

I have one of these looms, Steve.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have one of these looms, Steve.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I think I have a battery box and it is in pretty good shape. Send me an email at dmanera@yorkcitysc.com and I will take a picture for you and send it to you if you are interested.

Thanks

Domenic Manera
        1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
        Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
        City of York Fire Department
        York, SC 29745

Comment

I think I have a battery box and it is in pretty good shape. Send me an email at dmanera@yorkcitysc.com and I will take a picture for you and send it to you if you are interested.

Thanks

Domenic Manera
          Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
          City of York Fire Department
          York, SC 29745

Comment

Thank you both for responding! Being a "Rookie" at this, I've sent you both emails. I guess this is how you do it... Let me know if contact is lost.

Had a '41 Coupe in '74(first car), a '62 Champ Truck in 1990, kept the '53 coupe since 1988 and won't let this one go... until dead.

Steve

Comment

Thank you both for responding! Being a "Rookie" at this, I've sent you both emails. I guess this is how you do it... Let me know if contact is lost.

Had a '41 Coupe in '74(first car), a '62 Champ Truck in 1990, kept the '53 coupe since 1988 and won't let this one go... until dead.

Steve

Comment

I've yet to see an E-mail.

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

Comment

I've yet to see an E-mail.

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Mr. Biggs,

Well I guess I need to watch the "How-To" video again!? I went to your profile and clicked on send E-mail and it did say sent... Oh well.

I would like to purchase the loom, so if you could email me at: wmsteve@sbcglobal.net we'll work out the details, ok?

Thank You,

Steve Wilkie

Comment

Mr. Biggs,

Well I guess I need to watch the "How-To" video again!? I went to your profile and clicked on send E-mail and it did say sent... Oh well.

I would like to purchase the loom, so if you could email me at: wmsteve@sbcglobal.net we'll work out the details, ok?

Thank You,

Steve Wilkie

Comment

It used to be a simple crochet hook, yarn and a pattern was your total supplies if you crocheted. Today we have a much larger selection of crocheting equipment and many are great improvements.

wire loom

Comment

Working...
                        X