A sincere thank you from Stu Chapman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sincere thank you from Stu Chapman

I would like to take this opportunity to thank SDC for honoring me at this year's International Meet with the Harry Barnes Award for Exemplary Dedication and Commitment.

My 55 years of involvement with Studebaker, the Studebaker National Museum and SDC has been nothing short of a wonderful experience for me. Most importantly we have made hundreds of friends throughout the world as a result of this experience and this will never be forgotten.

Thank you again to SDC.

Stu Chapman

Stu,
    I am sorry I never met up with you at the meet. I was hoping to finally meet you. It was very busy and lots to do and see.
    Congratulations on your award. It is well deserved. May you have many more years of life and accomplishment.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Stu,
      I can think of no one more deserving of such an honor. Congratulations, and like Ed, I look forward to meeting you and shaking your hand. Through your book and your informative posts here, I feel like I already know you. I just want to make it official.
      Mike Davis
      1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Who better than you? Congratulations on well deserved recognition.
        Nick

Comment

It was a pleasure to have had dinner with you on that special night.
          I only wish I had my camera to record that special moment.

Congratulations!!!!
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Congratulations Stu, no-one more deserving than you. Thanks for all you do and have done for Studedom. Bill

Comment

Stu
              Congratulations! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do esp. on the '64 conv. registry.
              Rob in PA.

Comment

Congratulation Stu! It is well deserved.
                If I had realized that you hadn't been awarded this prior to this year, I would have nominated you.
                It is a decade since I received this award.
                I guess that we have known each other for about 45 of those 55 years.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

As the new kid on the block,I was lucky to meet you, Stu and Thelma. She is so sweet and has a great smile. We probably could have spent hours talking Studebaker which I hope to do in the future. Congratulations on this award and all the great success you have enriched Studebaker Drivers Club.

Bob Miles
                  Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator 2018-2020

Comment

Congrats, Stu. Sorry I didn't run into you at Tacoma.
                    Skip Lackie

Comment

Stu, when asked for input on your award, there was only one thought. It was simply a well deserved award for all of the things you do for this club. Without your ehlp our annual elections would not happen as well as they do. Sorry we did not have time to sit and talk in Tacoma. Congratulations on a well deserved Harry Barnes award.
                      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Congratulation Stu! It is well deserved. I too thought you had already won the award, I guess it is never too late.
                        sigpic
                        55 President Deluxe
                        64 Commander
                        66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

A premier person. Thank you for your years of dedication to the marque and club. cheers jimmijim
                          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Me too!!!!
                            Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
                            Stu,
                            I am sorry I never met up with you at the meet. I was hoping to finally meet you. It was very busy and lots to do and see.
                            Congratulations on your award. It is well deserved. May you have many more years of life and accomplishment.
                            Lou Van Anne
                            62 Champ
                            64 R2 GT Hawk
                            79 Avanti II

Comment

Congratulations Stu - as other have said, well deserved

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X