A Lesson From My GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lesson From My GT

Well, even though I ham-fisted the financial side of things with a $25,000 price tag when all was said and done, I remembered that the reason I got into Studebakers in the first place was not for money. I got into these cars because it was all about the people that I would meet along the way and the history of the marque we represent. These photos should only help to reiterate that key point.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Side View.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1759349Click image for larger version

Name:	Mirror.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	1759350Click image for larger version

Name:	View From The Driver's Seat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	1759351Click image for larger version

Name:	Back View.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	1759352
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

I'm not crazy about green, but it looks GREAT on your GT Hawk!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Nice car. I like the green and it looks great!!!!

Comment

Nicely done! It is ALWAYS great to see young people active in the Studebaker fold. You GT looks fine - enjoy the ride!

Comment

Green is THE best color. That's an interesting shade but it looks really nice on a GT.

Comment

You have it right. I have always liked the slogan about SDC, "Join for the cars, stay for the people". None of my Studebakers have been that nice, but the activities have been fun. If you focus on the car too much, you lose out on the best part of being in the SDC.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
            X