A Little Bit of Packard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Bit of Packard

Yes, technically this should be in the Stove-Huggers section, but for some reason I can't upload photos on my computer from there. Anyway, I recently went on a trip to Key West and I found one of the only souvenirs worth buying in a hole-in-the-wall antiquities shop that I'm fairly certain was made out of brine-covered driftwood. Take a gander for yourself!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Packard Stock Certificate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	1759312
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Pretty cool, the President that signed that was Ferry, shouldn't it have been Nance at the date it was issued?

Comment

That is interesting in that it was issued the month before the merger with Studebaker.

I don't have any Packard stock certificates, but I do have many Studebaker and Studebaker-Packard stock certificates. I tried to get them with different corporate officers' signatures. The one certificate that means the most to me is the one issued in my name.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I have all Studebaker related stock certificates with a post war issue date and all different signature including Byers Burlingame. They will be donated for the annual chapter banquet in January for our chapter auction.

Bob Miles

Comment

Working...
        X