Made it to SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it to SB

Currently at Hooters in Mishawaka. Drove by the SNM, going there tomorrow. Anybody wants to meet for a drink, I’m in
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Look up Rich Dudkowski.... Fun guy...

[img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSCF3470.jpg[/img]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
      Currently at Hooters in Mishawaka. Drove by the SNM, going there tomorrow. Anybody wants to meet for a drink, I’m in
      Bob: i am going to depart from Holy Cross Village in about ten minutes. If I miss you it still won't be a lost cause, as I will still be at Hooters!
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        Look up Rich Dudkowski.... Fun guy...
        I know Rich! I sold him a Wagonaire. I used to bring him black and tan beer from New York. Wish I knew how to get ahold of him!
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
          Bob: i am going to depart from Holy Cross Village in about ten minutes. If I miss you it still won't be a lost cause, as I will still be at Hooters!
          Hey Bob, i’ll look for you! Maybe wear a red corsage so I’ll recognize you.
          Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Bob,
            You wouldn't recognize the corner where Hooters was in State College the last time you were here. This 12-story "Rise" just opened for student rentals this month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rise.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1721843
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Holy smokes! What happened in downtown state college. I lived at that end of town during my senior year at penn state! Always changing!

Comment

I know Rich! I sold him a Wagonaire. I used to bring him black and tan beer from New York. Wish I knew how to get ahold of him!
                520- 314seven

Comment

Hey Bob, i’ll look for you! Maybe wear a red corsage so I’ll recognize you.
                  I wore my red Avanti T-shirt. Met someone I had emailed with in the past. Had a good car talk. Hope your visit to Michiana goes well.
                  "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
                    I wore my red Avanti T-shirt. Met someone I had emailed with in the past. Had a good car talk. Hope your visit to Michiana goes well.
                    It was great to spend some time with you, Bob. Also great to see my friend and Studebaker legend Jim Maxey. The trailer pick up went well, in my visit to the SNM was great as always.

One fly in the ointment, when I planned to go to the ACD museum, I did not realize it was 100 miles away from South Bend. So I scrapped that part of my trip until another time.

I also ran out of time to contact Rich D. But hey, nothings perfect, I still had a great time. I picked up the fenders for Larry from Jim Maxey, and in the morning I’m headed back east.
                    Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Have a safe trip home.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJim View Post
                        Have a safe trip home.
                        Made it home with no issues. The truck ran perfectly, and the trailer followed home like it should :-) it was a pretty simple matter to meet up with Larry and get him his fenders. Really nice guy, hoping I can get away to meet up with him at Dunkirk.

All in all it was a great trip. And especially great to see you. Best regards to you, and hope to see you at next year’s IM.
                        Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                          Bob,
                          You wouldn't recognize the corner where Hooters was in State College the last time you were here. This 12-story "Rise" just opened for student rentals this month.
                          Wow, that’s a big surprise. I know that when Hooters went out there was another restaurant in there that was pretty similar, also pretty good.

Everything changes, I guess.
                          Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                          X