East Central MN SDC cars and coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Central MN SDC cars and coffee

Just a reminder to all the central Mn guy's our cars and coffee at mora is this Sat. We had a good turn out in July. About 25 people showed up for breakfast and to talk cars.

Did a 1950 Land Cruiser show up?
    Someone has a beautiful 1950 Green Land Cruiser I saw a couple years ago at the Annandale meet, but I don't know who owns it.
    I'd like to see it again and take some pictures of details.

Comment

Tom. A couple of the members have 50-51 bullet noses but I think both are blue. You need to make the drive up one Saturday.

Comment

I have a 50 Commander a 51 Land Cruiser and a 52 Champion More than welcome to meet up some time Im In richfield mn. Edsel
        I have a 1950 4 door Commander a 51 land cruiser And a 52 Champion
        sigpic
        I'll Tattoo you anytime!
        And you can find me at....

New Shop Name Same tattoo shop
        Crazy Lady Ink
        Shakopee Mn.
        952-445-3281
        27 years in the tattooing biz

Comment

Mr. & Mrs. Colombe of Little Falls have a green 1950 Commander (they drove it up to Alaska a few years ago), though I don't recall for certain if they had it at the Annandale meet. They live approximately 60 miles West of Mora, MN.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Do you happen to know the dates for the Studebaker meet in either Proctor or Cloquet sometime in August? The reason I ask is that I won't be able to attend, however I have a brother in Duluth who would like to attend. He doesn't own a Studebaker, yet, and would like to meet some of the fine folks who would be at the meet in northern MN.
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dleroux View Post
              Do you happen to know the dates for the Studebaker meet in either Proctor or Cloquet sometime in August? The reason I ask is that I won't be able to attend, however I have a brother in Duluth who would like to attend. He doesn't own a Studebaker, yet, and would like to meet some of the fine folks who would be at the meet in northern MN.
              Thanks in advance.
              The North Land Wheels chapter of the SDC is having their 47th annual car show & swap meet August 12 (Sunday) at the South St. Louis County fairgrounds in Proctor. Take exit 249 from Interstate 35.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
              X