The Truck Farmers Dinner at SDC Tacoma is on for Friday Aug 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truck Farmers Dinner at SDC Tacoma is on for Friday Aug 31

Hello All, This is a repost from 3 weeks ago as a reminder.

7.29.18: A quick reminder to get your reservations in for the StudeTruck Farmers dinner on Friday August 31st in Tacoma. We have 7 early signups so now is the time to grab my email below and let us know you'll be here. Looking to get a reservations count to the restaurant by Aug. 20th so don't delay. The original post is below.

09 Jul 2018

All Studebaker Truck Farmers are invited to convene again for dinner on Friday August 31st, the third day of the SDC Convention in Tacoma. The dinner venue is The Old Spaghetti Factory in historic downtown Tacoma, a short and free Tacoma Link light rail ride from nearby convention hotels and the LeMay Auto Museum.

Dinner will kick off at 5:30pm with one of three entrees, Meat Lovers Treat, Chicken Marsala or Lasagna. These dishes are accompanied by a crisp green salad, fresh bread and spumoni ice cream. The price is $22.00 per person and includes sales tax and gratuity. Liquid refreshments are available at additional cost.

As we must guarantee a minimum number of attendees and provide a final head count, please contact me no later than August 15th via email with your reservation. I will respond with your reservation and entree confirmation along with payment options and detailed information about nearby parking and the free Tacoma Link rail service.

Hope to see you there.

David Orth
    48M5
    orthdw@gmail dot com
    sigpic
    48M5
    Sumner, WA

That sounds like a good time and a very low price, but I will not be there. Have fun and thanks for organizing this.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X