On You Tube:

Studebaker Model X 1959.1
    Studebaker Model X 1959.2
    Studebaker Model X 1959.3
    Studebaker Model X 1959.4
    Studebaker Model X 1959.5
    Studebaker Model X 1959.6
    Studebaker Model X 1959.7

The above is a factory promotional film made about the upcoming Lark or Model X as referenced here. The two tone 4 door Lark discussed
    recently is seen in this film

Also:

Studebaker Today.1
    Studebaker Today.2
    Studebaker Today.3
    Studebaker Today.4
    Studebaker Today.5
    Studebaker Today.6

Company film made in 1962 mentions upcoming 63 models and has commentary by Sherwood Egbert. Also has interviews with Studebaker Factory Employees regarding the "freshning up" of the plant Mr. Egbert had done.

I don't think I've seen these mentioned here before

Bill Sapp
    Hamlet, NC

Hmmm ... I didn't know they considered putting a crest-type ornament on the grille for '59! Nice vids!!!

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

Hmmm ... I didn't know they considered putting a crest-type ornament on the grille for '59! Nice vids!!!

Comment

Thanks for the links, it's amazing the information the internet provides, and a shame many of our members don't use it. A day does not go by that I don't try to help a club member by pointing them to the net for help and hear "I don't know anything about the Internet." Sadly, most won't even try and have no idea what a disadvantage they have over net savvy members. maybe we need a Internet seminars at meets to show them what they are missing.
        At least the clun has has embraced the net, but that was not always the case. i recall asking to use the PA system at York a few years back to get the net guys to meet at Bondo's booth. As I started to speak, a local chapter member started running toward me screaming " No internet, no Internet !

JDP/Maryland
        63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
        spent to date $54664,75
        64 R2 GT (Sid)
        spent to date $62,839.60
        63 Lark 2 door
        57 wagon
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks for the links, it's amazing the information the internet provides, and a shame many of our members don't use it. A day does not go by that I don't try to help a club member by pointing them to the net for help and hear "I don't know anything about the Internet." Sadly, most won't even try and have no idea what a disadvantage they have over net savvy members. maybe we need a Internet seminars at meets to show them what they are missing.
          At least the clun has has embraced the net, but that was not always the case. i recall asking to use the PA system at York a few years back to get the net guys to meet at Bondo's booth. As I started to speak, a local chapter member started running toward me screaming " No internet, no Internet !

JDP/Maryland
          63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
          spent to date $54664,75
          64 R2 GT (Sid)
          spent to date $62,839.60
          63 Lark 2 door
          57 wagon
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP

Thanks for the links, it's amazing the information the internet provides, and a shame many of our members don't use it. A day does not go by that I don't try to help a club member by pointing them to the net for help and hear "I don't know anything about the Internet."
            I agree totally, John!!! They don't know what they're missing! Even e-mail is a great asset as well. If someone wants a pic of a car, or maybe a particular component on one of mine, I can run out to the garage, take a digital picture, download and send it anywhere in the world within in five minutes (which only applies if they have e-mail), something unheard of 20 years ago.

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP

Thanks for the links, it's amazing the information the internet provides, and a shame many of our members don't use it. A day does not go by that I don't try to help a club member by pointing them to the net for help and hear "I don't know anything about the Internet."
              I agree totally, John!!! They don't know what they're missing! Even e-mail is a great asset as well. If someone wants a pic of a car, or maybe a particular component on one of mine, I can run out to the garage, take a digital picture, download and send it anywhere in the world within in five minutes (which only applies if they have e-mail), something unheard of 20 years ago.

Craig

Comment

Not only don't many use it, they get upset when you even suggest it. If you do manage to get one started, they're hooked. For me, it's still a amazing way to make a living and not just on cars. I can put a item on ebay from a vendor, get payment by PayPal right into my bank account, pick up the phone and have it drop shipped, all from my couch while watching TV.
                I did get a ex NAPA store manager started a few years ago and he quit NAPA. He sells magic tricks and books on ebay and has it all drop shipped. Last I heard, he was making double what NAPA paid him from his living room, amazing.
                If a mother in Peanut Hill West Virgina needs a magic item for her kid, she goes to ebay to find it, and apparently often pays more then retail since she has no idea where else to look. He's even added a Buy It Now just over retail just so he can sleep at night.

JDP/Maryland
                63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                spent to date $54664,75
                64 R2 GT (Sid)
                spent to date $62,839.60
                63 Lark 2 door
                57 wagon
                51 Commander
                39 Coupe express
                39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Not only don't many use it, they get upset when you even suggest it. If you do manage to get one started, they're hooked. For me, it's still a amazing way to make a living and not just on cars. I can put a item on ebay from a vendor, get payment by PayPal right into my bank account, pick up the phone and have it drop shipped, all from my couch while watching TV.
                  I did get a ex NAPA store manager started a few years ago and he quit NAPA. He sells magic tricks and books on ebay and has it all drop shipped. Last I heard, he was making double what NAPA paid him from his living room, amazing.
                  If a mother in Peanut Hill West Virgina needs a magic item for her kid, she goes to ebay to find it, and apparently often pays more then retail since she has no idea where else to look. He's even added a Buy It Now just over retail just so he can sleep at night.

JDP/Maryland
                  63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                  spent to date $54664,75
                  64 R2 GT (Sid)
                  spent to date $62,839.60
                  63 Lark 2 door
                  57 wagon
                  51 Commander
                  39 Coupe express
                  39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

I don't see any links, just text. Any links are dead or incomplete.
                    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Scott

Just copy one of the "links"...then go to youtube and plug it in to the "search" block. All the rest will come up on the right of the one that is playing.

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Scott

Just copy one of the "links"...then go to youtube and plug it in to the "search" block. All the rest will come up on the right of the one that is playing.

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

I can see I'm not going to get any work done today. These videos are incredible! There's Mr. Churchill himself walking and talking....

Mark Anderson
                            Member SDC and FMCA
                            Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry

My next Studebaker is in the future, but now getting my hair messed up in a Sebring ragtop!
                            Almost as fun as a Studebaker!

Comment

I can see I'm not going to get any work done today. These videos are incredible! There's Mr. Churchill himself walking and talking....

Mark Anderson
                              Member SDC and FMCA
                              Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry

My next Studebaker is in the future, but now getting my hair messed up in a Sebring ragtop!
                              Almost as fun as a Studebaker!

Comment

Working...
                              X