1950 Champion Might be a Good Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 Champion Might be a Good Buy

Might be a good buy, but we'll never know with only two small pictures and not much of a description.

It's an early one with painted headlight rings. The color is hard to tell in the small pix, but it could be fiesta tan, which is an official color, but not commonly found.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Looks a awful lot like the one that was sitting at Hooked on Classics in Watertown,MN
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

It's a good car for a decent price, but WHO-EEE!, that color reminds me of a WWI field dressing pulled off of a dead French Foreign Legion member's leg and dyed with just a little bit with Jack Daniel's for "that extra flair"! I just can't get past that color, and seeing as how original it is elsewhere, I couldn't bear to respray it. This one isn't for me.
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Working...
        X