Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes sir step right up.......it can be yours................not.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir step right up.......it can be yours................not.........

It's definitely a nice car, with claimed low mileage. It is hard to believe that the previous owner had invested $95,000 in restoration costs, but they have the receipts to prove it. Even as classic car prices keep going up, it will be hard to sell at their asking price. Hopefully he enjoyed it enough to get some return on his investment.
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Easy enough to confirm original engine.
      78 Avanti RQB 2792
      64 Avanti R1 R5408
      63 Avanti R1 R4551
      63 Avanti R1 R2281
      62 GT Hawk V15949
      56 GH 6032504
      56 GH 6032588
      55 Speedster 7160047
      55 Speedster 7165279

Comment

Probably $25,000 was what it cost to add the Air Conditioning. Might want to consider that in the state of Texas the owner compelled to add the Vintage Air instead of finding an original Air Conditioning unit.

Bob Miles
        Different by Design
        Different by Delight

Comment

Kinda sucks that none of the photos are clickable to see larger versions. But really nice looking. Ill take it off your hands for $10K.

Comment

Originally posted by creegster View Post
            ... none of the photos are clickable to see larger versions.
            Agent states, "Walk around videos, driving videos and more pictures are available upon request."
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
              Agent states, "Walk around videos, driving videos and more pictures are available upon request."
              When they say stuff like that, it seems lazy to me. Just post them already. They went through the trouble of special hosting their images and using a custom layout, which is a lot of extra work when they could just use the default Ebay tools; and then they dont provide the videos? Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by tsenecal View Post
                ... Hopefully he enjoyed it enough to get some return on his investment.
                " Since then, the current owner's late husband spent the remaining years and over $95K in making this car his ultimate diving machine. All while only adding 633 miles to the odometer."

I hope so too. It works out to $150.08 per mile!
                '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

Working...
                X