Lark body clips and speed nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark body clips and speed nuts

I had this thought as I was sanding down my Lark's left fender. Are stock Studebaker body clips and speed nuts available?

I saved everything from every Lark I scrapped but the clips and bolts that held the grille panel to the underside of the front fender overhangs do not survive the passage of time. If those four are unavailable I can always check locally for what I can adapt.

Jeff T.
    Last edited by Jeff T.; 06-25-2018, 05:21 PM.
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

They are pretty standard items for any manufacturer; still available at auto parts stores if you can identify the size.
    Also readily available from auto restoration suppliers like Restoration Specialties in Windber, PA. http://www.restorationspecialties.com/
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Auveco makes a lot of that stuff. Auto body supply shops often will have a large stock. If you can provide a picture of the specific speed nuts/screws you need, I may be able to provide some. I have been washing batches of used hardware lately, and sorting it, and I am pretty well current on that now. Also I have some NOS stuff I bought in South Bend when Dennis was selling it by the pound.
      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Working...
      X