1914 Studebaker on c.l. Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914 Studebaker on c.l. Seattle

I went and looked at this yesterday.. I know many of you are already aware of it but thought I'd throw out my impressions. It is a "home made" speedster body that has never been really finished in it's current state. It is a 4 cyl. and all of the running gear, the fenders, headlights, tail lights, radiator, look to be period stuff. the chassis and wheels look to have been "restored" a long time ago and are painted white. It has a lot of potential for someone who wants to finish it. It has a clean washington title and was "nearly running" when the owner died five years ago. The woman has a high asking price but would not just take a lot less but woud probably trade it for a decent modern car or ?? she'd like to see someone get it that wants to finish it.

why not post some pictures? Price?

Comment

I didn't take any pics and it was advertised for $12000 on c.l. seattle. She would take 4 for it I think....maybe less. I am just guessing. She's a nice lady and will talk to you on the phone....maybe she has pictures she can send you. She said she is on the internet.

Comment

A link to the posting on craigslist perhaps?

Comment

Working...
        X