it is over now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is over now.

As of today candbstudebaker is out of the 4000 sq. feet shop and out of the parts business, since getting back from South Bend on May 9th we have been very busy clearing every thing some thing went into storage, things came home to my 5 car garage and other things went to China.
    It has been a good long run since 1987 when I started collecting Studebaker's for parts, that part is over but plan on still being around at as many meets I can make and take trips and deliver something if I should come across things to sell...........over and out..
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Sorry to hear that. It is great that you were able to make parts available to restorers, for as many years as you did. Enjoy your retirement!
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Congrats Bob, you earned it and thanks for all the assistance over the past few years.
      Enjoy retirement and your lovely Avanti.
      Cheers,
      Bill

Comment

Bob: Thanks for all your help in the past, both parts and knowledge. I hope to continue to see you at some of the meets.
        Enjoy your new life!
        Nick

Comment

Congrats on living through it. There was never any easy money in Studebakers.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Just remember, there are no days off or holidays in retirement................Tuesdays look just like Saturdays and Mondays aren't so bad anymore.
            sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
            1950 Champion Convertible
            1950 Champion 4Dr
            1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
            1957 Thunderbird

Comment

The last truck through your shop is a beauty...
              (Gene Stricklands' '37 Coupe Express...)
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks Bob for the donation in South Bend. Combined with the WRSDC efforts we raised $1437 for the SNM.
                james r pepper

Comment

Enjoy your retirement and thank you again for the 61 Lark.... she get looks everywhere I take her
                  Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Much to enjoy, Bob; 'have at it. Thanks for getting so much unrusted sheet metal here to Swiss-Cheese land through the years. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks for all that you did for the Studebaker community, Bob!
                      1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Thanks for all your enjoyable posts and dedication to getting more Studebakers on the road. Hopefully you'll just be 10-10 for awhile.
                        Rob

Comment

Thanks for all you've accomplished for Studebaker Bob. Enjoy your retirement.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Job well done, Bob. Thanks for all you've given to the community over the years! Don't be a stranger

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Bob,
                              Thanks for all you have done for Studebakerdom. Now, hopefully you will have time to tend to your own Studes, and get out and enjoy them on the road more

Comment

Working...
                              X