1932 model 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 model 55

hello im new to the forum and i recently became the owner of a 1932 moodel 55 it needs some love its just a shell i know there isnt alot of them around im trying to find the wood kit and a rear 1/4 window track on pass side any help any one can give me would be awsome
    thank you

dhall,

Welcome to the SDC Forum. Since your car is a pre-World War II model, you may also want to check out the Antique Studebaker Club at:

or post your question at the Antique Automobile Club of America Studebaker forum;

Mark L

Comment

got any pictures?

Comment

There was almost no wood in the '32 bodies, at least no structural wood. Bodies on the 1932 and '33 cars were the same but you should also know that there were four series President, Commander, Dictator and the model 55 Six. The latter two were identical as to size etc. but will not likely interchange with the bigger two. All I can say on that 1/4 window reveal is good luck. Not many coupes around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	32 comm cpe black copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1720776
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Richard can correct or confirm, but I believe that quarter window track would also be the same on a Rockne Model "75".
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

thank you for your help im tying to find out as much about this model it has the big doors im going to make it a rod

Comment

Working...
            X