If you follow the family tree back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you follow the family tree back...

...far enough, you'll certainly find Ted Harbit and Eli Manning sprouting from the same branch. Eli caught 'em and passed 'em right at the top end, too; just like Ted in a supercharged Studebaker!
    CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK GIANTS! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

I didn't see the game, but I agree that Ted is a winner!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I didn't see the game, but I agree that Ted is a winner!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Don't go back too far in your family tree...
        It can get scary.
        Jeff[8D]

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Don't go back too far in your family tree...
          It can get scary.
          Jeff[8D]

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Cute, Jeff, but how 'come the Studebaker "bike" isn't bright yellow? [?][:0] BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Cute, Jeff, but how 'come the Studebaker "bike" isn't bright yellow? [?][:0] BP

Comment

If you come to Lancaster I will personally take you back to the original Studebaker Homestead and Land Grant dating to 1749. Yes, the original hosu is still there incorporated into the existing house. Now that's scary but exciting at the same time to walk on the original lands of Clement Studebaker the 1st as I like to call him.

See you in the future as I write about our past
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

If you come to Lancaster I will personally take you back to the original Studebaker Homestead and Land Grant dating to 1749. Yes, the original hosu is still there incorporated into the existing house. Now that's scary but exciting at the same time to walk on the original lands of Clement Studebaker the 1st as I like to call him.

See you in the future as I write about our past
                  sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bob,
                    Thanks for mentioning the Giants' win of the Super Bowl.
                    It was one of the best games I've ever seen, with all the drama a person could stand.
                    GO GIANTS!!!!!
                    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Bob,
                      It was one of the best games I've ever seen, with all the drama a person could stand.
                      GO GIANTS!!!!!
                      Rog

Smithtown,NY
                      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by raprice

Bob,
                        GO GIANTS!!!!!
                        Rog

Well, Roger; we Indianapolis Colts fans have more than a passing interest in seeing the Belicheat Patriots get 'whupped on. With our man Peyton being in the fancy suites, it was heartening to see his little brother get a deserved place in the sun, too.

And since our (my wife and I's) son Joe has adopted New York City as his home while doing the fancy restaurant thing, we had three good reasons to cheer for the Giants. They certainly deserved their win; they fought hard for it fair & square and just flat "got 'er done!"

The parallel between Eli coming from behind and my having watched Ted Harbit often come from behind in the 45 years I've known him, just kind of jumped out at me [:0] as my mind wandered back to it's usual central focus (Studebakers) after the game was over. BP

Comment

quote:Originally posted by raprice

Bob,
                          GO GIANTS!!!!!
                          Rog

Well, Roger; we Indianapolis Colts fans have more than a passing interest in seeing the Belicheat Patriots get 'whupped on. With our man Peyton being in the fancy suites, it was heartening to see his little brother get a deserved place in the sun, too.

And since our (my wife and I's) son Joe has adopted New York City as his home while doing the fancy restaurant thing, we had three good reasons to cheer for the Giants. They certainly deserved their win; they fought hard for it fair & square and just flat "got 'er done!"

The parallel between Eli coming from behind and my having watched Ted Harbit often come from behind in the 45 years I've known him, just kind of jumped out at me [:0] as my mind wandered back to it's usual central focus (Studebakers) after the game was over. BP

Comment

I didn't watch much of the game, but it was one of the few things all week that went right as far as I was concerned. Now that Belicheat won't be celebrating a victory, I believe Senator Specter may have a few questions for him once he finishes tearing into Roger Goodell ...

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

I didn't watch much of the game, but it was one of the few things all week that went right as far as I was concerned. Now that Belicheat won't be celebrating a victory, I believe Senator Specter may have a few questions for him once he finishes tearing into Roger Goodell ...

Comment

Working...
                              X