My wifes Champ in the museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wifes Champ in the museum

We Had 8 Studes in the Vintage Automobile Museum of N.J. for the last 8 weeks , They change their display every 6 to 8 weeks so today it was get the Studes out and start setting up the next display , Their next theme is called "My Other Car" and they asked for my wifes truck , So here it is , Its a good ten footer maybe next year it will get new paint , The display we had of the Studes had an added benefit as we picked up some new members Click image for larger version

Name:	20180508_103439.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1757825

That's cool Ed! (And it's free inside climate controlled storage, even better )

Is that an 8E7?
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Yes its a 8E7 , And your right about the storage as I have a couple of projects going on in the shop , Ed

Comment

Also guessing it might be a '64? Think Clover Green was available again that last year - same as it was back in the 2R days. Looks great.

Comment

Great looking Champ Ed, I have such lust for the Long Beds

Originally posted by jts359 View Post
          We Had 8 Studes in the Vintage Automobile Museum of N.J. for the last 8 weeks , They change their display every 6 to 8 weeks so today it was get the Studes out and start setting up the next display , Their next theme is called "My Other Car" and they asked for my wifes truck , So here it is , Its a good ten footer maybe next year it will get new paint , The display we had of the Studes had an added benefit as we picked up some new members [ATTACH=CONFIG]72334[/ATTACH]
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
          X