1954 Sedan Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954 Sedan Grille

If anyone is looking for a nice NOS left 54 grill I just put one on Ebay.

T-CabClick image for larger version

Name:	1954 GRILLE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1757668

How about a link, please? Just highlight the URL, control C to copy, then go to this post, place the cursor and Control V to paste.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/273159235780
      Last edited by T-CAB; 04-14-2018, 03:39 PM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

sorry, for some reason I keep getting the Decal picture. Don't know the problem.

T-Cab

Comment

This one?

What is the ITEM number of your auction, please? Or failing that, what is your seller name? We should be able to locate it with that information.

All the searching I have done so far does not yield an auction with the picture in the original post.
          Last edited by RadioRoy; 04-14-2018, 05:18 PM.
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

Comment

This is the link from ebay. If it continues to bring up the wrong picture go to "see other seller's listing" and scroll down. I am the seller

T-cab

Comment

Apparently there is no cross over from USA eBay to Canadian eBay. That's why my search turned up almost empty.

Comment

Try going to Ebay.ca and such for studebaker. I now that when I search on Ebay.com I get a lot more items from the USA.

T-Cab

Comment

I went to Studebaker.com and searched 1954 Studebaker parts and the grille was on it.

T-cab

Comment

Working...
                  X