Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to delete on google

Hi Guys :
    Have a question for you that has been bugging me for some time . Years ago my son posted my parts stuff which is now obsolete and way out dated as I have sold a bunch of stuff and cars . How do I get it deleted . If you google Countryside Studebaker Anglefire or www.angelfire.com/mb2/studebaker you will see it . The location is wrong as I haven't lived in Winnipeg since 1975 and therefore didn't have anything Studebaker stuff then . so I would like to delete this some how ?? I haven't talked to my son in several years and have no way of getting in touch with him to see if he can delete it as he was the one that put it on .

Old Fart

If your son put it on he may be the only one with access. Sometimes if you can't delete something you can add SOLD or MOVED TO NEW SITE or the like, and people will know not to use that information.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Looks like it is NOT on "Google" but something called "Angelfire.com".
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Go to Angelfire.com and scroll to the "HELP" icon. From there you should be able to communicate with an Angel representative to figure out how to get this web site closed or deleted.
        sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
        1950 Champion Convertible
        1950 Champion 4Dr
        1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
        1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
          X