58 Studebaker & Packard sedans FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 Studebaker & Packard sedans FS

They are both close to my west coast guy, but I don't do 58 4 doors. (Price seems fair)

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 wagon
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

JP, these two cars have been discussed many times on this forum. I've even posted photos (as have others) here of them. They're maybe 90 miles from me and I've personally seen both of them up close. The President's the better car, but it's gone downhill since I last laid eyes on it.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

JP, these two cars have been discussed many times on this forum. I've even posted photos (as have others) here of them. They're maybe 90 miles from me and I've personally seen both of them up close. The President's the better car, but it's gone downhill since I last laid eyes on it.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Sorry, I either had a senior moment or he changed his ad. I recalled the primered Packard from somewhere.

JDP/Maryland
        63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
        spent to date $54664,75
        64 R2 GT (Sid)
        spent to date $62,839.60
        63 Lark 2 door
        57 wagon
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Sorry, I either had a senior moment or he changed his ad. I recalled the primered Packard from somewhere.

JDP/Maryland
          63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
          spent to date $54664,75
          64 R2 GT (Sid)
          spent to date $62,839.60
          63 Lark 2 door
          57 wagon
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

The http://classicads.greatoldcars.com/c...php?a=2&b=4871 Packard is listed here

Comment

The http://classicads.greatoldcars.com/c...php?a=2&b=4871 Packard is listed here

Comment

I wrote the owner. He sent more pix but still too small to see details. The Packard really looks pretty good but has holes in the floor under the rear seat. The Stude really looks pretty good from what I could tell but since I really couldn't see details... I decided either he had something to hide or just didn't want to sell the cars.

John

Comment

I wrote the owner. He sent more pix but still too small to see details. The Packard really looks pretty good but has holes in the floor under the rear seat. The Stude really looks pretty good from what I could tell but since I really couldn't see details... I decided either he had something to hide or just didn't want to sell the cars.

John

Comment

That President's a solid car. I've seen that car at meets over the last 13 years. Knew the previous owner and he took good care of it.

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

Comment

That President's a solid car. I've seen that car at meets over the last 13 years. Knew the previous owner and he took good care of it.

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Yes, I've seen the president and the Packard recently as well, as biggs says the President is solid, needs quite a bit of glass as most I think of the door glasses are cracked, there is some dings, and bent metal in the grill and front splash pans, other than that, really a beautiful car, worth the 3000.00 The Packard I personally would avoid unless you are ready to do a good amount of metal work on the floors, and it seems like the lower doors also.

Comment

Yes, I've seen the president and the Packard recently as well, as biggs says the President is solid, needs quite a bit of glass as most I think of the door glasses are cracked, there is some dings, and bent metal in the grill and front splash pans, other than that, really a beautiful car, worth the 3000.00 The Packard I personally would avoid unless you are ready to do a good amount of metal work on the floors, and it seems like the lower doors also.

Comment

Working...
                          X