1965 Studebaker Sports Sedans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 Studebaker Sports Sedans

Does anyone know anything about a 1965 Sports Sedan that is for sale at Freedom Auto Finders in Twin Falls Idaho ?? Their stock number is FAFC1491 Any information other than what they have posted would be appreciated .

Old Fart

Here's a link: http://www.freedomautofinders.com/inventory/studebaker/

Definitely a lot of pictures to look at!
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Have checked the pics out , the part that concerns me is where they say it is rough shifting into second . Possible tranny over haul in the near future ?? For the price it is at currently plus exchange rate plus shipping it's on the border of "I'll keep my 63 thanks " Unless somebody wants to buy my 73000 mile Lark Regal 4 Dr. Thought I'd ask ??

Old Fart .

Comment

The rough shifting into second could be just a linkage adjustment issue. But if I were negotiating for it, would have to assume the worst - needs a synchronizer.
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Paul :
          My thoughts exactly . Grandpa always told me when buying a pig in a poke assume the worst and hope for the best .But at this stage of my life it has to be the best . So I guess I'll pass on this one thanks guys
          Old Fart

Comment

Working...
          X