Looking for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for parts

I am working on 3 different cars. I hope I provide you with enough information to help me out. I cannot find these parts at any of the vendors. 1346658X10- Maroon front carpet for 63 Daytona. I have a new NOS rear and want a new NOS front to match. 1361444X1- Black rear carpet for 65 Daytona 2 dr. Sport Sedan- I have a new NOS front carpet on the way and want a new NOS rear to match- 1557702- 64 Avanti jack handle-the type with the socket on the end. There are 2 different types- one with the socket end ( which is on the jack I have) and one with a 90 degree bend. 1339524W- Chrome retainer for 4-speed shifter grommet- 1339521- Grommet for 4-speed shifter. ALSO HAVE A QUESTION ON BUMPERS FOR 65 DAYTONA- 1560772W is the front bumper and 1560774W is the rear. Is the only difference the 2 extra holes in the rear bumper for the license plate light mounts? Thanks for any help you may have
    Paul Lausch

Can't speak to the carpet or jack problems but on the bumpers...actually there are 4 holes more in the rear bumper compared to the front. Two additional to mount the license guards and two more hidden by the guards for the wiring to the lights to pass thru.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
    '64 Daytona HT
    \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
    \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Can't speak to the carpet or jack problems but on the bumpers...actually there are 4 holes more in the rear bumper compared to the front. Two additional to mount the license guards and two more hidden by the guards for the wiring to the lights to pass thru.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
      '64 Daytona HT
      \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
      \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Working...
      X