No announcement yet.

Add this great resource to your list(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Add this great resource to your list(s)

For Avanti owners and those Lark types with disc brakes.......this place does booster rebuilding to an amazingly high degree......makes his own diaphragm(s) in house.

Home of Classic Car/Truck Brakes Systems and Modern Day Truck and SUV Unit Bearing Locking Hubs

Owner is Wayne Brown

That is good to know, but I understand that these Late Lark/Avanti Bendix Master Vacs, because they are not much different than New Cars have, are not nearly as hard to find replacements or re-builders as the Bendix Hydravacs and especially the DUAL Hydravacs for Disc. Brake Hawks.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The problems is finding QUALITY RE-BUILDERS!!!.do not ask me why I make that bold statement:-( Also I would re-build that which is on the car, purchasing something off e-theif that was taken off a car and sold "as is" is a recipe for disaster.
      Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      That is good to know, but I understand that these Late Lark/Avanti Bendix Master Vacs, because they are not much different than New Cars have, are not nearly as hard to find replacements or re-builders as the Bendix Hydravacs and especially the DUAL Hydravacs for Disc. Brake Hawks.

Comment

Working...
      X