Daughter's Video of my Studes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter's Video of my Studes

I don't think I've posted this before, but my Daughter used this as part of her Portfolio while at Ball State. She did it one afternoon while I was working without my knowledge a few years back. Not all Studes, but three out of five are:

I got a new Canon T3i for Christmas, and decided to mess around with it using my dad's car collection! I'm still kinda shaky with the video on the camera, bu...

Very nice, Kevin. Any particular reason for all the Sinclair Dino memorabilia? That's an interesting specialty. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wow, wow, wow!!!! She did a phenomenal job on a beautiful display and setup. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
        Very nice, Kevin. Any particular reason for all the Sinclair Dino memorabilia? That's an interesting specialty. BP
        I was given the blow up Dino in the center of the three as a child at a Sinclair Station in my hometown in the 60's, and the madness was started. I bought the other two, which were not "Made in the USA", in Wisconsin in the late 1990's. Who knew in the 60's they were not intended to be a flotation device? I've always had a soft spot for the "Joe Camel" of Fossil Fuels. My best friend's Dad's best friend ran one of the Sinclair stations in town growing up also. I bought the pump for a pittance in the 90's, and would prefer that 60's pump over other vintages as that is what I remember as a kid. Owning the pump turned me on to the early days of eBay, and the rest is history. Some of the grease and oil cans were heisted from my Dad's garage before they were trashed in the 80's/90's, too.

Comment

Very nice! It makes me think of all of the "stuff" that I have disposed of and even more that I still have but is not displayed.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X