looking for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for parts

The winter is flying by an I still can't find any parts for my flighthawk.I know I can order all the rubber an fuel lines for it
    but I can't find the chrome that runs down the side of the car.I think the powerhawk is the same.or just a desent steering wheel. also a right hand side trunk hindge there is a NOS one on ebay but its a left hand side. (my luck). does anyone have a pic of a drum puller I was told you can't use a regular one on the rears it will ruin the drum.I was checking out that studebaker swap page but that seems to have gone by the board right after I posted on it doesn't seem to be there any more. sorry for the long post but Iam starting to get desperate.
    John

here's the style of puller you need:

or
    JDP Maryland

Comment

here's the style of puller you need:

or
      JDP Maryland

Comment

thanks for the link I'll have to bid on this

Comment

thanks for the link I'll have to bid on this

Comment

Are you talking about the stainless trim on the sides of front fenders? Also any 1956 hawk steering whel is difficult to find. I do have a really nice sedan wheel it is 1 inch larger in diameter.

It is an addiction!
            It is an addiction!

Comment

Are you talking about the stainless trim on the sides of front fenders? Also any 1956 hawk steering whel is difficult to find. I do have a really nice sedan wheel it is 1 inch larger in diameter.

It is an addiction!
              It is an addiction!

Comment

Swap page is still around. Don't know what link you were using but here is the one I use.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                '64 Daytona HT
                \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Swap page is still around. Don't know what link you were using but here is the one I use.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                  '64 Daytona HT
                  \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                  \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

I have a pair of 63 GT Hawk trunk hinges if you can use them.$65 for the pair.

Comment

I have a pair of 63 GT Hawk trunk hinges if you can use them.$65 for the pair.

Comment

Yes it's the stainless steel chrome that runs acroos the front fender an door and ends right by the opera window.

Comment

Yes it's the stainless steel chrome that runs acroos the front fender an door and ends right by the opera window.

Comment

are 63 hindges the same?

Comment

are 63 hindges the same?

Comment

Working...
                              X