1963 Lark Custom 4-door FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Lark Custom 4-door FS

As posted in the Monday, February 19 Hemmings Daily Blog. Kinda crunchy for $4,250...probably Rose Mist originally.

Good battery hold-down, however, and a unique fastening at the engine end of the negative battery cable! BP

2028586.html
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

It does have DISC BRAKES.

Craig

Comment

..........and split reclining front seat.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Isn't the bolt at the water manifold that the negative cable is attached to used for the power steering pump? The description say power steering however the pump is missing.

Comment

looks like a rust bucket !

Comment

Comment

A LOT of bondo and rust under that MAACO paint job.

Comment

$4500 and I have a 48K original 61 4 door for just a little more than that one mine is V-8 with auto, someone needs to step up and be the new owner, $6000,
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Also it appears that the gas line was moved forward after it left the fuel pump to get away from the exhaust manifold. A lot of rust for that price, but could be a good beater.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X