GT Barnfind auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Barnfind auction

On line auction is on now at Pacific Auctions for a 63 GT. Car is located in Cheyenne, WY stored in a salvage lot building. One picture does not give much informaton though what can be seen looks complete. High bid so far is $350. Sale ends 2-17. Happy hunting.

Pacific Auction/Action Auto salvage.

would be nice to have a link.
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan White View Post
      would be nice to have a link.
      For the main;
      Pacificauction.com

For the bid pages;
      For over 40 years we have been the premier auction house for real estate sales, special collections, and estate liquidations. We specialize in live and online auctions with a strong commitment to finding the best auction solutions for any situation. | Pacific Auction Companies

Lots of good stuff, I wish I could inspect the car. It could well be a raging deal.

Comment

At $350 it is a great deal just looking at the picture. I wish it was closer to me.
        james r pepper

Comment

1963 Studabaker. Gran Turismo

64 Avanti R1 R5529

Comment

Originally posted by scottsewall View Post
            Hmmm, it's upside down. Does that mean it has to be picked up in Australia?
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC
            Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
            Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

What's this car worth???? Far more than current bid!! I'm in Canada or else I'd be bidding. Too hard to get a title as well as shipping,exchange, taxes and duties.

Comment

It looks like a $5000 car to me. Hope a Studebaker guy bids on it. If not, we may see it flipped in several weeks.

Comment

I would love to have this roll back bed to put on my 49 2R16A truck. Just don't know how I would get it here from WY.

Purchased new by Action, Good title,361 engine. 4 speed manual transmission, 2 speed rear end. 18' hydraulic slide back tilt bed. Starts and runs will need a new battery. VIN F61ECN69935.

Comment

Pics.... right side up

Flipped right side up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Interesting that it appears to have a straight 3 speed. I don't see an overdrive cable.
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

The Ford Convertible and 56 Nomad are also sleepers
                        Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                        1961 Hawk 4-speed
                        1967 Avanti
                        1961 Lark 2 door
                        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
                          Interesting that it appears to have a straight 3 speed. I don't see an overdrive cable.
                          I see an OD cable beneath the dash, and an OD kick-down switch on the throttle linkage.

Comment

I don't see an OD cable either. I do see a hood release cable and the OD cable should be located right next to it. Bud

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                              I don't see an OD cable either. I do see a hood release cable and the OD cable should be located right next to it. Bud
                              Agree, looks to be a hood release. I forgot it was a 63. Yesterday, there was a pic of the engine bay, and I thought I could make out the kick-down switch on the throttle linkage. That pic is gone today.

Comment

Working...
                              X