2r11 seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2r11 seat

I have a friend who is going to trade me a seat rebuild for some saw milling.I only have frames and bare springs left. Are there patterns available for the material or will that not be a problem? Kathy is experienced but I havent told her yet that I donthave patterns'

You could check with the usual Stude interior sources (SI, SouthEast, etc...)

Comment

The 2R trucks were made for 5 years, and there were at least two different upholstery fabrics used. The early trucks had a dark brown material, and the later ones were tan. Another possible source would be SMS Fabrics in Oregon.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
        The 2R trucks were made for 5 years, and there were at least two different upholstery fabrics used. The early trucks had a dark brown material, and the later ones were tan. Another possible source would be SMS Fabrics in Oregon.
        I was thinking more of the actual pattern than the material. I think it would be easier to have an actual pattern than to have to start from scratch ,but I bet there is probably not like a dress pattern any where.

Comment

I think I have the remains of a piece of the later tan material. PM me your mailing address and I'll mail you a square inch or two.
          Skip Lackie

Comment

your very lucky, these seat frames are hard to come by, does anybody out there know of any for sale?

Comment

I would bet that Rene at Southeast would have the patters. I don't know if he would be willing to share them or not. They are his bread and butter so to speak.
              Wayne
              "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
                I would bet that Rene at Southeast would have the patters. I don't know if he would be willing to share them or not. They are his bread and butter so to speak.
                Im new to the forum. Who is Rene? He might sell patterns. Ishould find out from my upolsterer how much time it would save her.

Comment

alpha-omegaclothingco.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alpha-omegaclothingco.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                  Skip Lackie

Comment

thank you sir. I will contact him , but his web sight does not look like he offers seat kits for trucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X