Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More about Copsaholm Concours...

From Hemmings Daily....

The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

I might be wrong but the first Hawk featured here looks like the very special one sold new by Bob Palma's father.
    Nice day to all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by christophe View Post
      I might be wrong but the first Hawk featured here looks like the very special one sold new by Bob Palma's father.
      Nice day to all.
      That it is, Christopher; Serial Number 6032356. I added a comment to that effect to the blog entry, and corrected the 1956 Power Hawk engine data. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wonderful exposure and publicity for Studebaker. Great job Andy Beckman.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          That it is, Christopher; Serial Number 6032356. I added a comment to that effect to the blog entry, and corrected the 1956 Power Hawk engine data. BP
          I just happen to see that it was my 1000th post! I'm glad it was for this car. Obviously, Hemmings has good taste. By the way, I never thanked you for making me subscribe to Classic Car. Every issue is always a delight. Thanks again.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X