Need Some Help in the Houston TX Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help in the Houston TX Area

I need a little help on inspection of a truck in Houston TX. I have a 51 2R5 1/2 ton I'd appreciate if someone would go look at for me. The truck has been restored and in my humble opinion nicely modified by paint and a few other things. It is all Studebaker but believe the motor has been replaced.

Is there someone in that area that would look at the truck for me or recommend someone who would I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks for the help
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Barry Hackney, 281-787-6230
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Thanks. Already thought about him

Comment

Don:
        You might try contacting the editor of the Houston chapter of SDC (email address: avanti839@cs.com ) and request an email to the club membership asking for help or information. One of them might know the car (of course one of them might own the car as well)

Comment

Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion. We talked to Barry last night and discovered that this truck has been around the SDC . So will pursue to buy it.

Comment

Good deal. Keep us posted.

Comment

The truck was a 51 2R5 and had been restored and was owned by Randy Grossman who sold it to the former owner yesterday. The truck was bought yesterday by my friend from Florida and is going to Jackson MI as a birthday present for his Dad. All went well for a really nice truck.

Comment

Working...
              X