Studebaker Cufflinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Cufflinks

I am not even joking here. To commemorate my dedication to Studebaker, my mother gifted me this pair of custom made cufflinks on Christmas. I look very dapper with these on!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cufflinks.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1756314
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Way Cool Jake! If that is something the Studebaker National Museum sells either for themselves or for the SDC Store they have, I must have missed them.

Hmm, they do have the Hat Pins!
    Add a special pin to your hat or buy the perfect pair of earrings that show off your love of Studebaker. Our jewelry is sure to be perfect for showing off your Studebaker appreciation.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

You need the genuine Studebaker-issued set, including tie clip and lapel pin: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ll=1&styleid=1

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
        You need the genuine Studebaker-issued set, including tie clip and lapel pin: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ll=1&styleid=1

Craig

Great idea! I had no clue these things existed otherwise.
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I can't remember when I last had a shirt that used cuff links.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
            I am not even joking here. To commemorate my dedication to Studebaker, my mother gifted me this pair of custom made cufflinks on Christmas. I look very dapper with these on!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69368[/ATTACH]
            You have a great Mom to gift you so well...and you used the word dapper in a sentence - Kudos. Love your atitude!

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post

Craig
              Would these go well with your jean jacket Craig ?? hehe ..
              Love my Lark

Comment

Originally posted by Jett289 View Post
                Would these go well with your jean jacket Craig ?? hehe ..
                Absolutely it does!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X