1966 Studebaker Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Studebaker Registry

FYI a new listing has been added to the many registries for our brand. You can find all of the registries at the home page, under "resources". This one is an excel file with several tabs. One tab shows all 6 cylinder cars, another all the V8 cars. There are tabs showing options, prices, colors, etc. If anyone cannot access excel files, you can contact me & I can send you a PDF file.

If you know of any 1966 owners out there, send them my way & I'll add them to the list.
    thanks,
    Mike Saltsgaver
    Life Member SDC
    Geff, IL

Mike, only the 66S Six cylinder Model Excel Sheet Loaded.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The guy that I bought my Hawk from had a 66 Daytona, sitting out with a few other Studebakers. The engine was gone and doors were removed, but in the car. I asked him about it, and he told me that it was the one car he planned to keep and restore. I thought that when I finished the Hawk, that I would go back and try to talk him into selling it to me. If I get over there sooner, I will ask him about the serial #.
      Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Are ALL of these ones on your registry? http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...-see-those-66s!

Craig

Comment

Studerich, did you look at the bottom of the page for the tabs? The file opens on the 6 cyl tab, but the rest of the tabs are there too. I've pulled it up a couple times now from the home page and it works ok for me.

Craig, I'll have to dig down thru all those pics to see. I know I've reached out to some owners who never got back to me, but that happens.
          Mike Sal

Comment

Craig, do you know who owns the 2dr that has the build sheet shown on that old link you posted (C533578)?
            Mike Sal

Comment

Both of my 66's are listed there but the location has now been changed. I couldn't find where I could change it but if you can Mike, change them for me to Seligman, Arizona.

Also on my 66 Cruiser you can add that it has factory air conditioning, along with power steering & disc brakes.
              59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
              60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
              61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
              62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
              62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
              62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
              63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
              64 Zip Van
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
              66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sal View Post
                FYI a new listing has been added to the many registries for our brand. You can find all of the registries at the home page, under "resources". This one is an excel file with several tabs. One tab shows all 6 cylinder cars, another all the V8 cars. There are tabs showing options, prices, colors, etc. If anyone cannot access excel files, you can contact me & I can send you a PDF file.

Mike Saltsgaver
                Life Member SDC
                Geff, IL
                Thanks for taking this on Mike!
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

Great job on the Registry. The extra breakdowns by various characteristics is a really helpful addition.
                  Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sal View Post

If you know of any 1966 owners out there, send them my way & I'll add them to the list.
                    thanks,
                    Mike Saltsgaver
                    Life Member SDC
                    Geff, IL

Kind of weird ....you have my car listed that it is for sale last July ????? Where did you get this info from ?
                    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

2R5.....which car is yours? I'll dig thru my notes to see if I can figure out where the info came from.

Depending on how many responses I receive, I'll try to update the list at least once a month.
                      Mike S

Comment

Ch3ck the 66 Daytona registry , where it seems you got most of your info from
                        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                        X