Powe Hawk FS, New Braunfels, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powe Hawk FS, New Braunfels, TX

No, not mine but interesting plus a lot of other stuff goes with it.

I'm not sure how I missed this one as it was listed in November and the ad is still up...

No pix of the dash, but it appears to be a 53/54. Regardless, is is yet another abandoned project, as they continue to spring up all over the country. It looks to be a long abandoned project, but the seller says he and wife are having a baby, so must sell. That kinda indicates it is a recently abandoned project, buy the pix suggest otherwise. I'd guess, either they inherited the car from elderly relatives, or they are expecting a baby at 75 or so, years of age. LOL

Comment

Interesting in his "Pile of Parts" he has 1953/54 Grille surround panels, a '53-'54 Sedan Hood, maybe '53-'55 Sedan fenders '64 Lark Type 4 Hd. Lt. Grille etc., etc., way more than needed for a re-chassied Project '56 Power Hawk.

I think the Car probably IS a '53 or '54 Coupe.

All blasted and Primed like he "Thought" he was going to USE it!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 12-17-2017, 04:57 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
        No pix of the dash, but it appears to be a 53/54. Regardless, is is yet another abandoned project, as they continue to spring up all over the country. It looks to be a long abandoned project, but the seller says he and wife are having a baby, so must sell. That kinda indicates it is a recently abandoned project, buy the pix suggest otherwise. I'd guess, either they inherited the car from elderly relatives, or they are expecting a baby at 75 or so, years of age. LOL
        The chassis is 20 years old, so it must date to sometime newer than that.
        It sounds like the baby is going to occupy the space that the Studebaker now resides in.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X