Studebaker Glass and Rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Glass and Rubber

Just wondering if anyone has been in touch with Russ Jenks at Studebaker Glass and Rubber recently,
    I am patiently waiting for a new windshield I ordered and have had no response to both emails and phone calls over the last week or so.

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light.

Bill
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Received my order last week ,very courteous and on time

Comment

Then there's hope for me yet.

Thanks
      Bill Foy
      1000 Islands, Ontario
      1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I just talked to him last week. Plan to pick up windshield and rubber kit on the 26th of Dec.
        Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Originally posted by tsenecal View Post
          I just talked to him last week. Plan to pick up windshield and rubber kit on the 26th of Dec.
          Can I ask when you placed your order....I place mine in September
          Bill Foy
          1000 Islands, Ontario
          1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

We travel through Idaho Falls every few months to see the grandkids in Montana, so I stopped on the way home at the end of August, and arranged to pick up in Dec. My project is moving along at a slow pace, so there was no hurry. He got on the phone with his supplier the day I was there, and I believe they told him it would take a couple of weeks. Very nice guy to deal with.
            Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Windshield is on the continent and on its way....should have it by years end, as long as Santa doesn't slow things down

Click image for larger version

Name:	Engine 062017 002.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	1717570
              Bill Foy
              1000 Islands, Ontario
              1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Working...
              X