Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

One thing's for sure, the stock Stude grille certainly doesn't fit the rest of the car. [V]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

One thing's for sure, the stock Stude grille certainly doesn't fit the rest of the car. [V]

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

The Kustom Kemp folks have been around for a very long time(40-50 years?) and have a strong tradition in building cars such as this one.Not for everyones taste but just like all other facets of the car hobby it's a niche' market.I admire the craftsmanship.Never been a fan of the canted headlight arrangement or in this case the grille opening treatment but I would look it over at a car show.
        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

The Kustom Kemp folks have been around for a very long time(40-50 years?) and have a strong tradition in building cars such as this one.Not for everyones taste but just like all other facets of the car hobby it's a niche' market.I admire the craftsmanship.Never been a fan of the canted headlight arrangement or in this case the grille opening treatment but I would look it over at a car show.
          Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I don't care for this type of radical Kustom, but I do admire the work and craftsmanship that goes into building one. I do like the flame throwers, though. Boy could I get in trouble with those!

Comment

I don't care for this type of radical Kustom, but I do admire the work and craftsmanship that goes into building one. I do like the flame throwers, though. Boy could I get in trouble with those!

Comment

I think if Batman was building a new Batmobile in 1957 it would look like that and be painted black.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

I think if Batman was building a new Batmobile in 1957 it would look like that and be painted black.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

quote:One thing's for sure, the stock Stude grille certainly doesn't fit the rest of the car.
                    I agree!
                    All that work, and no custom grille? Somebody got lazy, or the owner ran out of funds. Whoever buys it, should immediately have a custom grille (and non-stock grille opening) fabricated to complete the kustom appearance.

Chris Pile
                    StudeFolk Manager
                    Tiny, tinyurl, QR codes, url shortener, URL redirect, tinylink
                    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:One thing's for sure, the stock Stude grille certainly doesn't fit the rest of the car.
                      I agree!
                      All that work, and no custom grille? Somebody got lazy, or the owner ran out of funds. Whoever buys it, should immediately have a custom grille (and non-stock grille opening) fabricated to complete the kustom appearance.

Chris Pile
                      StudeFolk Manager
                      Tiny, tinyurl, QR codes, url shortener, URL redirect, tinylink
                      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

why am I seeing so much non-Stude crap when I search for Studebaker stuff now? Especially Jeep crap.

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

why am I seeing so much non-Stude crap when I search for Studebaker stuff now? Especially Jeep crap.

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

I'm glad its not mine. It looks like something built for the wow factor. I like clean customs, but this thing isn't one of them.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
                            "In the heart of Arkansas."
                            Searcy, Arkansas
                            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                            1952 2R pickup

Comment

I'm glad its not mine. It looks like something built for the wow factor. I like clean customs, but this thing isn't one of them.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
                              "In the heart of Arkansas."
                              Searcy, Arkansas
                              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
                              X