Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Studebaker Forum Site Down

FYI,
    The Racing Studebaker forum site is down right now.
    It will be down for a couple days until the spammer damage, and some upgrades are completed.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

The family just wondered why I suddenly shouted "NOOO!!!" ...until I saw the rest.
    Pew...

Comment

Was just on the site and noticed one issue needing attention. I logged in, did my looking and then went to log out. I couldn't log out because I couldn't find the logout box. I would have sent Sonny a message but as I was playing around I deleted the site, so when I saw your post, you get the notification. Thanks Jeff, Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
        Was just on the site and noticed one issue needing attention. I logged in, did my looking and then went to log out. I couldn't log out because I couldn't find the logout box. I would have sent Sonny a message but as I was playing around I deleted the site, so when I saw your post, you get the notification. Thanks Jeff, Bill.
        Go to the upper right corner of the 'board index' page next to your user name. Click on the little triangle and it will open up a box that includes the logout.
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

(12/9)

All back up and running.
          Server issue resolved.
          Updates finished.

Now all the site needs is more contributors and readers!
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
          X