62 gt hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 gt hawk

I know there are members on here the have the build sheet info. and I have a 62 Gt hawk that I thought came from the factory sliver but now the more I work on it I'am thinking it was white, painted sliver and then painted back white.Serial number 62V-39421.

Is there a link to build info and VIN information? I am soon to be the proud new owner of a 64 GT Hawk. It looks pretty original. I believe the serial number is 64V9346.

Comment

Complete info regarding how most post-war Studes were built and equipped is available by purchasing a production order from the Studebaker National Museum.
      Dive into the history of your vehicle with a Studebaker production order. Learn more about your vehicle's original configuration so that your restoration projects proceeds in perfect order!
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Comment

Guys, look on the underside of your glove boxes. There's a paper label that tells the color of your car.

Comment

Were there any american made cars that came from the factory in 1962 in silver paint?

Comment

Sure I remember 1962 Impalas and Galaxies, also Studebakers, Silver was not the Number ONE selling Color slightly ahead of White like today, but there were plenty.

Here's some:
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
              X